Bright beautiful swimsuit

Bright beautiful swimsuit ! I have a lot of swimwear and choose I do not for even tan,
This swimsuit is perfect for my purpose - very much he photogenic) For good measure, the Sun prefer to sunbathe in an old tiny swimsuit that traces of the Sun was less)) I'm the kind of person who goes to the pool / beach / sea travels to relax my body and soul, and not get a tan, because I get it back in May in the country )
As for the quality of bathing suit. There are no claims. All seams are smooth. Extra strings like no. Cloth standard bathing. By the way, this is the only swimsuit 3eh which was hygienic sticker panties. I am on this subject does not drive, but many are concerned about this issue) I swimsuit happy and already waiting for the summer as soon as possible to put it



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment