one piece swimsuit with a twist

A one-piece swimsuit with a twist 😉👌
one piece swimsuit with a twist



Lately, swimsuits have begun to attract me lately, although I used to dislike wearing them at all, it seemed to me that they make me a hypocrite ... but I was mistaken about this swimsuit and you can’t say it
 Sexy, moderately frank and at the same time, he perfectly preserves the motto "top secret" 😎👌


On the sides adorn the decorative bindings with metal rings, they create a piquancy to this product.
Such an interesting detail makes the swimsuit creative and catchy.
The straps are adjustable in length and desired parameters. Креп Fittings are strong, concisely combined with a black background.
Material is dense, double, elastic, does not shine through. Thin foam inserts are sewn in the chest area, which are easily removed if desired.
 I definitely recommend


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! bamboo cotton clothing wholesale

    ReplyDelete