The most delicate top for the spring-summer

The top already flashed in couple of new reviews and I received many questions of it. Today I made some detailed photos and  ready to tell in more detail. The top was bought from amazon I ordered a thin cardigan for the summer and at the same time I threw in a basket and this top, even especially without deliberating over color.

Style: usual such T-shirt with V-shaped cut on a breast and identical cut on a back.

Fabric - jersey. The seller claims about availability of natural silk in structure. I can tell that natural fibers as a part of fabric obviously prevail. A top thin, soft, to a body the very pleasant. In my color it a little transparent therefore I recommend to carry with beige linen without any decor. High quality. Lines equal, knitting uniform. I found couple of short threads in internal seams, but anything critical
I'm very happy with this Top. it's a Very basic thing - it's easily combined with other things in different styles .

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment